Monday, December 14, 2015

It's the Last Week of the year

Greetings!
I hope you are all enjoying this time of year and preparing for all the fun that is to come in the next three weeks. I have enjoyed our time together so far. I am looking forward to a great 2016! 
Below is a link where you can find New Year's games online. It is something different and I hope you find it fun!
Keep playing First in Math over the break. You can also keep practicing your typing. We will finish our typing unit when we come back from the break and we will visit again before the year is through.
Enjoy your time off and I hope you make many good memories!

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!!

Ms. Shepherd



http://www.primarygames.com/holidays/new_years/games.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment