Thursday, August 13, 2015

All About Me

One of my favorite parts of my job is getting to know my students. While I get little time with them each week, I love when they share things about themselves with me. I feel it only fair to share things about myself as well:

My name is Jessie Shepherd. I grew up in Piedmont, attended Ellen Woodside, and Woodmont Middle and High schools. I worked in banking for about 9 years before I went back to school to fulfill my dream of becoming a teacher. I attended Anderson University and graduated in 2013 with my BS in Elementary Education and Early Childhood Education. I subbed in Greenville County and Anderson District 1 for a year before coming to Fork Shoals in 2014 as the computer lab manager.  I LOVE my job and LOVE being a part of Fork Shoals School!!! 
I have a daughter in first grade and a toddler son. We enjoy going to the beach, playing outside, roller skating, and reading. I enjoy taking pictures, college football- GO UGA BULLDOGS!!!-, reading, going to concerts and movies, music trivia, and being a mom. We have a three-legged Jack Russell Terrier named Hugo and a sassy cat named Sophie. My favorite color is red and I love sweet tea! I am a life long Girl Scout and hoping to start a new Brownie troop this year. I am obsessed with sending greeting cards and have quite a collection. 

I am looking forward to getting to know each of you! I wish you a wonderful school year and if there is anything I can do or need to know, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

THANKS and have a great year!!!!

Ms. Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment