Thursday, August 13, 2015

Welcome back!

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!

I am so very excited to be back this year and beginning a new year. This year's computer lab is going to look a lot different than last year. I am so excited about all the things I have planned for us and all the great and fun things we will do this year!!! 

There are a few things I wanted to remind you of while you visit the computer lab:

  • There is to be NO eating or drinking while in the lab. If you need a drink of water, you are welcome to visit the water fountain. In order to make sure the computers stay safe and work properly, we cannot have drinks on the tables near the computers. Please leave all lunch boxes, drinks and water bottles, and food on the table at the door.
  • I had a whole lot of items left behind in the lab last year. I usually try to leave them on the table in case you come looking for them. Several pairs of glasses, some jewelry, and ear buds, as well as jackets and shirts, were left behind and never claimed. If you are missing something, please check the table to make sure it is not there.
  • I hope to have First in Math (for 1-5th grade) log in information for you very soon. You are welcome to play at home. You can get the link to the website on the Fork Shoals home page.
Please visit my blog often for information, recommended sites, and other information. 
I am looking forward to another year with you! Have a great first day and I will see you all soon!!!!


Ms. Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment